"and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free" John 8:32

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." Charles Dickens


Thursday, October 28, 2010

My morning tune

I woke up this morning with this song by Leonard Cohen in my brain with this line,

"They've sentenced me to twenty years of boredom"

I guess that we all feel like this some mornings as we continue on with our working lives. Can't complain because we both have jobs and I have benefits that cover both of us.

Anyway, I wanted to see if I could embed a video clip in this blog, something new for me. This version is one that features Jenifer Warnes and a bit of German in the beginning. Enjoy!

Hugs, Elly

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Leonard Cohen's music. Jennifer did a god job with it. Do you know who was playing the guitar?

Melissa XX

Elly said...

Yes, it was Stevie Ray Vaughn