Sunday as I was walking out of the automated post office I got mam'ed by an early 60-ish woman at about 25 feet (~7m) in broad daylight. I was wearing a powder blue fishing shirt, black mid-thigh shorts and flip flops (all androgynous girl clothes); hair in a pony tail and carrying my shoulder bag. She asked if the lobby was open and I replied 'yes'. She thanked me and I left that lot with a big smile on my face. Mam'ed in broad daylight with no makeup on and no intention of trying to 'pass' but passing none-the-less.
Or maybe she had cataracts and was scheduled for surgery the following day.... :-)
Hugs, Elly
2 comments:
Hey, that counts!!
Any time when some one sees you as the person you are, is validation my friend.
I'm sure there was nothing wrong with her eye sight. It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?!
Re: Or maybe she had cataracts and was scheduled for surgery the following day.... :-)
LOL!
Although I love self effacing humor, I'm sure you still looked perfectly lovey, Elly!
Big Hug!
Melissa XX
Post a Comment