"and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free" John 8:32

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." Charles Dickens


Friday, September 17, 2010

Ma'm

I got "Ma'med" this morning at McDonald's while I was fixing my coffee. I was dressed in my normal work attire of flip-flop sandals, girl shorts, boy fishing shirt (this is Florida after all), my hair was down, I had my bag on my shoulder and I was "Ma'med". What a great start to the day, it must have been my legs that threw this man off.

Hugs, Elly

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How wonderful, hope you had a great rest of the day too

Rachel XXX

Leslie Anne said...

I can certainly attest to the feeling of elation when being called Ma'am, she, ladies or what ever.

All I can say is,

Good for you girl!!!

I'm sure you will be thinking about that from time to time over the next few days. And when you do, a smile will come over your face and a warm fuzzy feeling develops on your insides.

Sooooo happy for you!!